Welcome to the Tucson Police Department's on-line crime reporting system.
If you have an EMERGENCY, or the crime you want to report is happening
RIGHT NOW, do NOT use this form; dial 9-1-1 on your
telephone (this online system is not monitored continuously). If you are
the victim of crime that occurred within our city limits, you can complete
and submit your initial crime report here.
This form should be used for:
- For non-emergency (cold) type reports only
- For crimes with no evidence. (Evidence can include: any item that the suspect brought to commit
the crime and left behind. Evidence does not include: the rock that
was thrown through a window. Also, it is not possible to lift
fingerprints from many surfaces, i.e. dashboards of cars, etc.)
This form should NOT be used for:
- Burglaries - If your house, garage, shed (any structure with 4 walls and a roof) was entered and items were stolen, this is a burglary and should be reported to 9-1-1 or (520)-791-4444.
- Stolen vehicles or stolen firearms - Please call 911 to report these types of thefts.
- Theft of license plates.
- Duplicate cases – if you have already reported this incident to police there is no need to fill out another report. We can not cross reference to another report.
- Follow-up info – if you have already reported this incident to police and you have follow-up information, please contact (520)-791-4444.
- If you need to speak to an officer, please call (520)-791-4444.
If you have questions of a non-emergency nature,
please call (520) 791-4444.
As a victim of crime you have rights. Check out information on our victime notification system (VINE) by clicking here
Please complete this form as
accurately and completely as possible. This will help us
screen your report for potential investigation. Whenever
you only have partial information (like part of a license
plate number, or a person's description), please
give us whatever you have! If you need to report
more than one type of crime (or multiple instances), please
send us a separate Report Form for each one.
| IMPORTANT NOTE:
Reporting of any crime that is false or malicious is punishable by
law. All violators will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the
law. All violators will be prosecuted for filing a false police report